In the News
Feed not found.
In the News
Sound Sleep, Sound Mind by Krakow by secret agent girl on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:27 am Did anyone else happen to catch his webinar with NICABM--wondering what you thought of it. It's been such a busy summer, that I haven't been around here, and only thought of the forum after the presentation...sorry! I was impressed with his balanced approach and would let him be my doctor in a new york minute! Not that my sleep doc is no good, but Krakow is obviously quite an expert. Here's the outline he mostly covered: * It's quality, not necessarily quantity, that matters * Poor sleep, poor health: poor health, poor sleep * The Mind-Body connection of sleep * The role that breath plays in sleep disorders * Building a sleep quality brain trust * Treatment: emotional freedom to sleep without drugs
More Articles ...
- Imagery Rehearsal Therapy for Acute Posttraumatic Nightmares Among Combat Soldiers in Iraq -- MOORE and KRAKOW 164 (4): 683 -- Am J Psychiatry
- Dream Theatre
- PTSD Disrupts Sleep/Wake Cycle — Psychiatric News
- ABQJOURNAL LIFESTYLES: Dreaming of Solutions
- Cause of Insomnia - Stress Affects Sleep - Cosmopolitan
- Patients With Treatment-Resistant Insomnia Taking Nightly Prescription Medications for Sleep: A Retrospective Assessment of Diagnostic and Treatment Variables
- New York Times
- Sleep Clinic Helping PTSD Sufferers
- Dr. Barry Krakow Featured on Brazil's Top News Outlet
- Your Health: Easing nightmares can ease depression
- When Nightmares Won't Go Away